Welcome To Sheila In The Modern World!


Monday, December 28, 2009

Land of 1000 Dances (Edits)

By Wilson Pickett!

Evidently it's been something like four months since I have written on here, so it will probably be a miracle if anybody reads this. 

Epic fail.

This is at least the third movie that I've done this with. I start out with a sincere intent to document every moment, then I get really really tired in the middle of shooting the project and am completely unable to deal with anything pertaining to the movie by the end of the day.

Sheila is now done with primary shooting, although we still need to get some pickups and location coverage (and possibly a scene or two but I'm not admitting to anything.) I'm now in the fantastically awesome editing-the-rough cut phase which I am highly optimistic will be more conducive to blogging.

I'll talk a little on how shooting wound up and where the rough-cut is at now next post.

Which will hopefully be in less then four months.

Peace Out!
~Hawk




No comments:

Post a Comment